"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house; Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven."-3 Nephi 12:14-16

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello family :)

Happy Valentine’s Day! Everything with the work is going great! William, one of the eternal investigators here, came up to me yesterday and told me that he was getting baptized April 23rd and that I better be prepared to help teach him. Haha I was like... umm... ok; I can do that. He has been working really hard to overcome his addictions and I know that it's going to work. He is one of the best people I know and I know that the Lord is going to bless him.

Other exciting news, my health is improving! Prayers are being answered after a long road. But thanks to everyone who is praying for me. We still have a ways to go but I feel so very blessed.

I hope everyone is doing well! Spread the love. We're not doing too much today. We actually are so busy teaching that we had to have an appointment this morning too, though I can't think of a better way to spend Valentine’s Day than testifying to others of God and Christ's love for them. I know that the Saviour loves us all. He knows personally how to help us. God's tender mercies are all around us, we just need to make sure we're looking.

Met liefde,
Zuster Holbein

No comments:

Post a Comment