"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house; Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven."-3 Nephi 12:14-16

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thanks For Being So Great

Hello lievers. :)

Long time, no talk. Haha, really it was SO good to talk to you all yesterday. It's funny because now I think, wait but we just talked about everything, what do I email about? Which is actually probably ok because we have an appointment in a bit so we don't have much time to email. It was lovely to hear your voices! Give Brittney my love; I missed being able to talk to her.

It's great to know that you all are doing well -- so much is happening it seems! Thank you for your good examples and faith in the Gospel. Zuster Perry and I taught Sunday School in church yesterday and we taught the talk "Vertrouw op God, ga dan heen en doen" from President Eyring, "Trust in God, then go and do" in English (I think). We talked a lot about how it takes such faith to trust in God because so often we can't understand where He is taking us, or why we need to suffer the things we do. I have such a strong testimony that everything that we experience here in this life has a purpose. I know that's true with all my heart. This life is a molding process. But it always produces the best results -- the best us. Talking to William in Amsterdam on the phone after his baptism the other night just proved that to me. It's amazing to see the changes that the atonement can bring into someone's life. It's all so real!

Well family, I love you all. Ik hou van jou -- remember? :) Keep on keeping on.

Met liefde,
Zuster Holbein

No comments:

Post a Comment