"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house; Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven."-3 Nephi 12:14-16

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 1, 2010

Dear Family,

Sorry this email is so late. I am writing you from the mission home in Brussels right now. We are having a 2 day sisters conference here. It's been the best day ever. We had a super fun time today just having P-day together. This mission has hands-down the best sisters. Last night we spent the night in Antwerpen and it was so good to be back. I got to see a lot of people and it was a tender mercy I needed. I wish I had more time but all the sisters are waiting to email so I don't have time. But quickly -- the temple was amazing! We did the session in Dutch and it was beautiful. I have a very strong testimony that when we go to the temple with a question the Lord will answer it. Zuster Driggs and I actually get to go again this week with an investigator of hers that got baptized last year. It's going to be a great week!

And happy birthday Daddy! I am so happy that you got my cards.

Anyway, that's about all I have time for. I feel your prayers and I really appreciate your love. Everything here is going really well. Pray for opportunities to share the gospel! I promise next week's email will be better. We find out about transfers next week -- crazy to think the transfer is already almost over! So yes, everything is great and I love you all and I pray for you all the time. Blij maar geweldig. :)

Met liefde,
Zuster Holbein

No comments:

Post a Comment